Answer by Praseed Sahu:
A hypothetical scenario: Narendra bhai is the teacher of a child whose name is India and Xi Xinping is the teacher of a child named China. Once Xi come’s to Modi’s house for snacks. He sees India studying hard from a maths book. Interested Xi calls India to him and asks,” What are you studying? The kid quickly replies, “Multiplication of two single digit numbers.”
“That’s interesting”, replied Xi. “For how long have you been studying it?” Xi quizzed further. “Ummmm, for around 68 years” replied the kid.
“Cool, then you must be knowing a lot about multiplication, right??”
“Yes…..”, came a nervous reply from the boy.
“OK, then tell me what 5*5 is?”
“34”, came the reply.
After hearing the reply Narendra goes and pats on his back and gifts him a chocolate.
Seeing this Xi gets confused and asks Narendra,” Hey, that kid just gave a wrong answer and you are appreciating him.”
Narendra calmly replied “A year ago before I started teaching him he was replying 473, now he has arrived at 34, see? he is getting closer, in a few years he will give the correct answer”.
That is exactly what our PM Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi is doing. Can you imagine the deep shit the country was in before he assumed the position he is in? He is a master strategist and a shrewd politician. These two skills are what is desperately required in the leader of our country. Lets see what he has done so far.
1. One ring to rule them all. He is the supreme leader. He has done justice to the words Prime Minister. See that word Prime? No other leader in the country has commanded the reigns of general administration in our country like this man. The big four, Home, Finance, Defense, and Foreign Affairs directly report to him. Without his approval not a bird can land in the premises of central secretariat. The secretaries of the various ministries instead of reporting to their respective ministers report to him more often. The way he has trained the bureaucracy to take decisions is really praiseworthy. During crisis like Yemen insurgency and Nepal earthquakes the officers took lightning fast decision to handle the crisis. In short he has given hope to the people of this nation that their elected leader can be trusted.
2. His team is like the Avengers type. The worst partnership that India had was of Manmohan Singh as PM and Pratibha Patil as President. A toothless PM with a woman who had no respect for the post. The Executive branch of the Indian Government was in shambles. But NaMo’s team consists of Arun Jaitley, Sushma Swaraj, Manohar Parikar, Suresh Prabhu, Rajnath Singh. Each of them are stalwarts in their respective fields and have a distinct flavor of their own. It’s like the Avengers with NaMo as Captain America. he is the first leader who has shunned nepotism and appointed worthy people to lead various ministries.
3. Image of the country in the world.
This is what he unveiled in Germany when he was there for bilateral meetings. He has visited nearly 18 foreign trips. He has become the brand ambassador of our country. Who better to be this than the PM?
Wherever he goes he advertises the potential of our country in terms of demographic dividend, resources we have, the friendliness of the government, opportunities for all etc. His visits to the countries have promised around 100 billion dollars investment.
4. He has engaged the Indian diaspora in the world and promised them that he will make a India of their dreams.
This is what Madison Square looked like when he was giving a speech. The type of confidence he is installing in them is what is required after 10 years of shit rule. On his suggestion UN adopted the International Yoga Day quickly after the proposal was moved.
5. The out of box schemes he has planned for the people of this nation
- Make In India: Will create crores of jobs, increase exports, boost our manufacturing sector, defense industry will be biggest beneficiary of it
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao: Will go a long way in improving the condition of girls
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana: provides insurance cover at 5 paise per day
- GST Bill: One tax to replace all others, will go a long way in improving the economy
- Skill India: To train the youth of the country and reap the benefits of the young age population
- PM Jan Dhan Yojana: Has increased financial inclusion like never before, around 16 crore bank accounts opened so far in a few months, also awarded Guinness record
- Swachh Bharat: He has promised that he will provide a clean and green India in a couple of years.
6. The free hand he has provided to the army to maintain our sovereignty
‘We don’t think twice before pulling the trigger… We know Delhi is with us’: BSF commander
Concluding I would like to say that all these ideas need time to show results. That old guy hardly sleeps for 3 hours and is constantly working hard so that he can build an India of which Indian’s have dreamt for long. Saying that he has failed as a PM is utmost disgrace to the most honest and hardworking leader our country has ever seen. As I write this answer on Quora I remenber something he said at Madisson Square garden
“PEOPLE ASK WHAT IS YOUR VISION, WHAT IS YOUR BIG VISION? I SAY BHAI, I GOT HERE BY WAY OF SELLING TEA (CROWD ERUPTS IN APPLAUSE). I AM A SIMPLE (CHHOTA) MAN. I LIKE FOCUSING ON SIMPLE AND SMALL TASKS. I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH BIG THINGS FOR THE LITTLE GUY.”
KEEP CALM AND BELIEVE IN NaMo.